Space Face (Part 1) Space Face (Part 1)

Love it! love it! love it!
and I see the EddCloning machne worked just fine too!
This show won't die! Ever!

Skyrim : Bear Skyrim : Bear

Funny as hell!

But without a replay button, the whole flash animation experience is only limited by the refresh button and going through the annoying ad again if I want to watch it once more time here.

Elder Scrolls Adventures Elder Scrolls Adventures

Harry Partridge

Super Genius, super funny, super fan, super awesome animator, there's no animation like a HappyHarry animation!

Lil' Jose's Build-a-Bot Lil' Jose's Build-a-Bot

I finished the game and all I got was

deleted content and what there was supposed to be in this oddly addicting game, but, it does feel a bit incomplete, despite that fact the game is quite enjoyable to a certain level, but for some reason I felt compelled to collect them all.

Darnell: Wrath of God Darnell: Wrath of God

This is me in the corner...

... this is me... losing my religion...

Excellent game, but I have an odd feeling I may go to hell if I play this game any further....

The firing button and the movement are rather sticky, but other than that it's a great disembodied head boss-fight game.

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

What IRONY!

I loved the irony within that sort in the end, a DOUBLE IRONY as well! but I wonder, what will happen next?

Get Ready To Dance {durn} Get Ready To Dance {durn}

I felt this,

I felt it, smelt it, dealt it, and what I gotta say is, one hell of a groove going on, something that would get the beat to those who don't have heartbeat, you know what I am saying?

durn responds:

Somethin' even a jive turkey could strut to, I hear ya.