Lil' Jose's Build-a-Bot Lil' Jose's Build-a-Bot

I finished the game and all I got was

deleted content and what there was supposed to be in this oddly addicting game, but, it does feel a bit incomplete, despite that fact the game is quite enjoyable to a certain level, but for some reason I felt compelled to collect them all.

Darnell: Wrath of God Darnell: Wrath of God

This is me in the corner...

... this is me... losing my religion...

Excellent game, but I have an odd feeling I may go to hell if I play this game any further....

The firing button and the movement are rather sticky, but other than that it's a great disembodied head boss-fight game.

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

What IRONY!

I loved the irony within that sort in the end, a DOUBLE IRONY as well! but I wonder, what will happen next?

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Yeah..

it's a really fun game and all, but it glitched out on me and I can't get the game restarted so I'm stuck with just the coin collector and the $57 I had left from buying shtuff that went missing

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

"Didn't you read the sign? No f*ck heads allowed!"

Purely hilarious, engaging and unpredictable, a job welldone Swain.

Dadgame Dadgame

Rated FA

... for Frigging Awesome! this game was a great fighter adventure game that I've played since fancy pants man.

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Great, Addicting, Kills time

Pretty much all three good things are here, I love the FAB level..

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Fantastic!

And dare I say it again! this game is great because if you are waiting around or just completely bored, or need to get something off your mind now this is a game that does the job right!